HAIR HONEY HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Use the fold over method when installing your hair. Avoid cutting wefts when possible. Our wefts are strong and well designed, but If cutting is a must, we advise to seal the ends with a quality sealant Make sure to brush well after to get rid of all loose hair.
- Apply your Hair Honey Moisture Rich Conditioner and comb hair, Always comb or brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time.
- Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more
- Rinse thoroughly, not wetting the scalp, with cold water. This will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
- To enhance your curls, use the scrunch method.
- While hair is still damp, add a dime size of an anti-frizz (alcohol free) hair serum
- Let air-dry, to protect hair from heat
- Avoid using oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
- You should be doing Conditioner only wash 2-3 times a week to prevent product build up
- Put your hair into a high ponytail or one/two big braids and wear a satin scarf or satin bonnet.
- In the morning, take down ponytail or braid(s) and spray with water
- With a large tooth comp or paddle brush, comb through section by section starting from bottom to the top.
- Add product and scrunch hair gently and let air dry.
- Make sure to not manipulate hair, this will cause hair to frizz and get big
Natural Wavy/ and Cambodian
- Shampoo weekly using your “Hair Honey moisturizing shampoo
- Do not massage or rub hair in a circular motion
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply your Hair Honey Moisturizing conditioner and comb starting with the ends working your way up to the top.
- Rinse thoroughly and let air dry
- Style as desired
Daily Hair Care
- Use fingertips or wide tooth comb to style
- Use Curling iron on low if needed
Bedtime Hair Care
- Braid your hair into one/two loose big braid and wear a stain scarf or bonnet.
- For soft bouncy curls, pin curl or use flexi-rods.
- In the morning undo braid/pin-curls or remove flexi rods and use fingers tips or wide tooth comb to blend curls.
- Style as desired
Heat is your hair biggest enemy. Use heat in moderation. Do not use high temperatures. High temperatures can damage the hair, including permanently altering the hair texture.
Hair Honey Hair is 100% Virgin hair that can be colored. We strongly advise to let a professional color hair to prevent damage.